🚩 Happy Republic Day 🚩 68 Years of Legacy
Mera Bharat Mahan!!
The colourful country called India has so much to navigate. It has wonderful creatures, amazing food, Godly monuments and unsurpassable serenity. The spiritual cultures and ethos of this country attract tourists towards it. The constantly flowing Ganges and the sunny beaches seem to be perfectly nested in the motherly lap of India. The snow peak Himalayas and natural greenery reminds about the ancestral era.
There is a lot about India which shall make you fall in love with it. The large country has different climates in different states. The south regions experience somewhat different climate than the northern areas. The whole country gets to experience rainy, winter, hot and moderate temperature which is both dry and wet in nature. India is the only place where you shall get to experience all kinds of weather. None other country has so many seasonal variations.
The Great Indian culture
- Languages: Although most of the people in India speak Hindi, yet there is no official language of India. There are 28 states and more than 6 union territories. Besides Hindi, some of the most prominent languages include Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Kannnada and Malayali.
- Religion: India encompasses people from various religions. It includes Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Buddhists and Sikhs at a wide range. It is believed that out of the total population, 84% of people are Hindu. Each religion has been further sub-divided into predominant sects and castes according to their scriptures and mythologies.
- Architectural examples: one of the best artistic pieces that have ever existed on earth is taj mahal. The epitome of love and beauty; taj mahal took 21years to get completed. It is also recorded amongst the Seven Wonders of the World. Apart from Taj Mahal, Golden temple, Red fort, and Parliament house are some additional jaw-dropping Indian structures which will definitely leave you amazed.
- Woman as Goddesses: Women are worshiped in place of God. In many Indian rituals, young girls are worshiped by feeding them with pious food and giving them few goodies. The newly married women are considered Goddesses of wealth and are worshiped by the groom’s family as a symbol of good luck.
- The Indian food: Indian food and spices are worldwide famous. The finger licking thali and sweet dishes are hunted across the world. There is an incredible range of Indian food varieties. The ingredients and cooking methods vary from one state to another. Some of the places are famous for their seafood cuisines while others are known for their hardcore vegetarian dishes. The aromatic blend of Indian ingredients and spices will definitely leave your pallets craving for more. A single country has:
-South Indian food
The yummiest dishes are prepared with healthiest methods which are distinct yet simple in nature. Due to globalisation, most of the Indian dishes have begun to be cooked in foreign restaurants as well. The internationalisation of Indian food has added a lot of pride to the Indian culinary.
India has always been a melting pot of stupendous paradoxes, extremes, diverse-cultures, religions, languages and the ways of living.Assimilation, absorption accommodation and incorporation have been the hall-mark of Indian culture and unity. When one ponders a little over all these diversities, seeming paradoxes and varieties, they fade away into its basic cultural unity and oneness.