“Hate The Sin, Love The Sinner”
The best 7 Quotes From Mahatma Gandhi
The quotes of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi have always instilled inspiration in us. The epitome of wisdom; Bapu always taught a new side of life through his thoughtful words. The hidden meanings of his teachings have the potentiality to remodel lives. They let you have a revived outlook to the world.
Some of the best quotes by the father of the nation include:
1. Perhaps the most powerful one ““Hate the sin, love the sinner.”
Sounds deep right? We all have a tendency to hate people who commit faults. Bapu says that we should hate the bad deeds and not the person committing them. Keep a soft corner for everyone irrespective of whatever sins they have done.
2. This one is the favourite of my mother “An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind”
You should not react negatively to the negative behaviour of others. Try to understand their situation and resolve it by your calmness and wisdom. If you keep taking revenge then eventually will lose everyone from your life.
3. Here’s what I believe in “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
You don’t have to be physically strong to be fortified. Your mental thoughts and will power is what it actually takes to make a difference. A pen shall always be mightier than a sword.
4. “A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes. “ yup, that’s true again
Whatever you think, you shall eventually become one. Expand your horizons of thinking so that something better can be achieved in life. If you keep your thinking restricted, then little you shall achieve.
5. I guess the world should understand this ““Faith… must be enforced by reason… when faith becomes blind it dies.”
Entrust any belief only after conducting sufficient research about it. Don’t follow a belief just because others are following it. You won’t be able to withstand your faith for eternity until and unless you have substantial evidence for it.
6. This one is really famous “You must be the change you want to see in the world.”
Commence it up by self-alteration. Don’t directly expect others to get changed because you want to see the difference. First begin it by yourself.
7. The really deep one “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
Sometimes you need to really strong and forgive the mistakes of others. Forgiveness symbolises the true strength of a person. Weak people never forgive others. They are always adamant about taking revenge and harming back.
These are some of the eternal quotations by Mahatma Gandhi. The powerful concepts of these quotes have an extravagant power of motivation in them. Besides these, there are many more quotations which can be read by you for further enhancing your perception about life. The exceptional beauties of these quotations have already adorned a million lives till date. Their deep hidden knowledge shall continue to enlighten the lives of many for the decades to come.
Please comment below with your favourite quotations and a reason why you like them