Inspiring Quotes By Julianne Moore
Julianne Moore needs no introduction. With blockbuster films such as The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Nine Months and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 to her credit, she is one of the most successful and talented actresses Hollywood is blessed to have. On her birthday today, we bring you some of the most powerful and beautiful quotes that journos and the social media have managed to record from her.
- Art is an expression of who we are, what we believe, and what we dream about.
- We have to work for a living, but it is your life, so make sure you find something that you enjoy doing and people that you enjoy doing it with. Then, hopefully, you’ll have a happy life.
- What gives you pleasure and joy? Let those be the things that lead you forward in life.
- My life may be a pretty crazy life at times, but it’s a very privileged one – being able to earn a good living doing what you love. Not many people have such an opportunity.
- Life is full of compromises, and whether or not you’re willing to negotiate.
- I think imperfections are important, just as mistakes are important. You only get to be good by making mistakes, and you only get to be real by being imperfect.
- A midlife crisis is nothing but getting to the point where you go, have I done what I wanted to do? Am I living the life that I want to live? Am I appreciating what I have? If you don’t get to that point developmentally, you’re not doing it correctly. The people who get to that age and haven’t reassessed usually haven’t faced the fact that that’s where they are.
- Loving someone is giving them the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.
- I think all of us struggle with how to keep relationship alive. And yet it can’t be static either. It’s never going to be how it was when you first met because you’re not in that place anymore; you’re not necessarily the same people. So, that’s the struggle – you’re trying to make the relationship move forward with the rest of your life and make it special and meaningful. And I think it’s incredibly challenging.
- We impose order and narrative on everything in order to understand it. Otherwise, there’s nothing but chaos.